Tuesday 15 November 2011

Jokes On The Tues!


So it seems like Tuesday is more settle than Monday, as though the week starts on Tuesday instead. 
Good day, good week, good joke, tickles!
Make an ease to your day and relax, hear upon the jokes that might light up your day.

Here are some incidents that a cabin crew usually face on board. Kinda harsh, but it will definitely makes you want to experience it yourself, same goes to me. 

****************************************
"Passenger: Can you remove this white thing from the window?
Me: Sir, what white thing? 
Passenger: (points outside of window)
Me: Sir, that's the engine. Not something I'd like to remove. "

****************************************
"My colleague's BEST call today :
Passenger: I want to book my car at 0600hrs for my flight tomorrow.
Agent: Mr XX, it's already 2300hrs and the latest request for your car should have been done at 1800hrs.
Passenger: OK.Then let's IMAGINE that it's only 1800hrs and I'm calling you to request my car.
Agent: ^^$#@!&^^ (Really wanted to tell him: Then let's IMAGINE that your car is confirmed and we'll pick you up tomorrow)"

**************************************** 
"A woman called to make reservations:
Woman: I want to go from Chicago to Hippopotamus, New York.
 Agent: (Loss for words) Finally asked, are you sure that's the name of the town?
Woman: Yes, what flights do you have? 
(After some searching)
 Agent: I'm sorry, ma'am, I've looked up every airport code in the country and can't find a Hippopotamus anywhere. 
Woman: (Retorted) Oh don't be silly. Everyone knows where it is. Check your map!
 Agent: (Scoured a map of the state of New York) and finally offered, "You don't mean Buffalo, do you?" 
Woman: That's it! I knew it was a big animal!"

It made my day, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do. Stay with us for more laughs and jokes! WHY SO SERIOUS? Cheers peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment