Friday 3 March 2017

Interview with our student, Tengku Ammar

For those who doesn't know who is he, he is our student from Inter Excel Penang who has passed Scoot Air Interview recently. 

So, how has Inter-Excel Advisory helped you?

Ammar : I am very grateful and thankful for joining Inter-Excel in the first place. If it wasn't for Inter-Excel, I wouldn't have had this chance to become a cabin crew in Tiger Airways. I have to admit that I have learnt so much from Inter-Excel. Before joining Inter-Excel, I was undecided in life as I did not know if I should continue studying or start working after SPM. However, through the guidance of Inter-Excel, I am proud to say that my character and image have been shaped and molded in order to get one of the highest paid job in the world, a cabin crew. 

We are honored and glad that you are happy with your job right now. Thank you for choosing Inter-Excel to make a change in your life. We wish you all the best and good luck in your future undertakings. Take care and keep in touch!

Ammar: You are most welcome. It is an honor to be in this academy. Just a short advice/note to all current and future Inter-Excel student; best of luck, have faith in what you believe in and hold on to it, because who you are, defines what you are going to be in the future. If your dream is to be a cabin crew, then Inter-Excel will definitely help you to achieve your dreams. Thank you. 


********************* 
 Achieve your successful flying career through Inter-Excel!

No comments:

Post a Comment